Our 11 cosy, wood-panelled rooms, nestled subtly into the hillside with views to the volcano or lake, are the ideal retreat for when the mist rolls in and the grounds are lit by the stars.
Fitted with king size beds or two twin beds, a chimney or energy efficient heating systems, duvets, thermal windows, and thick blackout curtains, rooms also come with a poncho to wear, like a warming Andean embrace.
Our unique connection to nature is no more apparent than in our showers: water for bathing comes fresh from rainwater and nearby waterfalls, heated by the sun.
All of My SachaJi’s bedrooms are flexible and can be adapted to:
- Super spacious room which includes a king size bed and sofa
- Spacious double room with two twin beds
- Cosy triple room with two twin beds and a sofa bed
- Super spacious suite which includes a king size bed, sofa bed, kitchenette and living room
All rooms have a private bathroom, and have been individually decorated with Andean rugs, hand-embroidered shower curtains made by the local community, contemporary Ecuadorian photography and 18th century Spanish wooden windows, all giving each room its own character.
11 Rooms, choose between Lake view or Volcano view
Single / Double Room $ 155 + 24% of taxes
Private Yaku Suite $ 210 + 24% of taxes (single or double)
- Rates does not include taxes 14% of iva and 10% of service
- * Aditional Bed/Sofa $ 30 + 24% of taxes
- ** Suplement for Room with Chimney $ 10 + 24% of taxes
Lunch or Dinner Fixed Menu
Non-vegetarian: $ 22 + 24% of taxes
Vegetarian: $ 20 + 24% of taxes
- * Meals without dairy available upon request
Included: American Buffet Breakfast, Welcome drink and Use of our outdoor Hot -Tub with lake view
Contact us for Special Deals, Season Discounts and Group Prices
*Ask about our discounts for agency guides and drivers