My SachaJi is an accessible and inspiring destination for groups who seek transformation, expanding their horizons in an area of stunning natural beauty and unparalleled connection to the local Indigenous community.
Working with your group leader, we can create a program incorporating your own needs alongside our own signature activities.
These might include yoga; a group Limpia Andina, an Andean energy-cleansing ceremony with an Indigenous expert in traditional medicine; a sweat lodge guided by local community members; massages for relaxation, detox and invigoration; and volunteering with the community.
- Located 70km (an hour and a half drive) from Quito’s international airport.
- Our facilities include a light-filled Yoga Studio, treatment room, hot tub, hammocks, lush gardens and orchard, and sweat lodge.
- As pioneers in wellness in Ecuador, My SachaJi’s team understands wellness from many angles for groups looking for yoga, meditation, life-coaching and beyond. Our years of practice have given us a deep understanding of the physical and emotional impacts of our energy and life-changing treatments, and we are able to give trustworthy advice for each guest’s experience.
- We can arrange yoga and meditation sessions in unique and inspiring settings like the Cochasqui ancient pyramids.
- Dining is another integral element of the holistic experience at My SachaJi and the mainly organic cuisine with local Andean ingredients are designed to be incorporated into – or as an introduction to – a wellness-orientated, sustainable lifestyle.
- The altitude and its associated health benefits, as well as the powerful energetic properties of our neighbouring volcano and lake are just some of the reasons that make My SachaJi such a great place to visit for wellness. You can learn more about why to visit My SachaJi for wellness here.
- We can organize trips to visit the local area, and projects that give back to the local Indigenous community.